Monday 10 August 2015

Innisfree "it's a real squeeze" face mask revew

Last week I was shopping in Sydney, when I noticed there was a new beauty shop on George street! I decided to go in and have a look, as I wanted to see if they had any "eyemazing amoyamo" lashes (which they did!). I came across dozens of face masks, which were quite cheap and decided to get some, so I chose the Innisfree It's a real squeeze. I was a little sceptical, because I've never used a face mask before, and I have very sensitive skin that irritates quite easily, but I thought I'd just give it a try anyway, because, why not? It looks like a trustworthy product!


These were only around $1.80 each, so I decided to get 3; Rice, Strawberry, and Green Tea!

On the back of the packaging, it says to cleanse and tone your face before use, so I used the "Simple Skincare" face wash while I was in the shower, and I used the toner right after (Image Below) 


After I did this, I decided to use the Rice face mask. I left it on for 20 Minutes, with absolutely NO irritation whatsoever!
The consistency of this mask was thick and white, like moisturiser! 


Once I put it on, I couldn't stop laughing as I thought it looked ridiculous (Plus, I wasn't sure if it was on properly... and it wasn't!) I tried to scare the dog, and the cat, but they didn't seem to care too much 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

Once I took the face mask off, my face felt very oily and I was a bit scared that I would break out into lots of big, red, sore pimples, but fortunately, nothing like that came up at all! 
(Which is a first for me, as I break out VERY easily!)

The next day, my skin sill felt a little oily, but after a few hours, it felt really soft, I hadn't realised how much my skin had changed since before going through puberty (Apart from pimples!) but it really was so soft! I een realised, 3 days later that my makeup stayed on nicely all day and my cheeks felt nice and pudgy and soft even through my makeup. o(*^▽^*)o

The next facemask I tried was the Strawberry one!


 It had a different consistency as the first, and even the face mask was more see-through (As Strawberry is more translucent than Rice, I suppose)
This one, I thought, didn't make my face feel as soft for days after as the rice one did.


The last one I tried was the Green Tea face mask. This one was even more "see through" than the last! I find it also did not make my face as soft as he first one did (Rice) but it was still much better than nothing! both of the last masks I tried, however, still added moisture to my face, and this is exactly the thing we need in this dry Australian winter.


All in all, I would have to say that the Rice face mask was my favourite of them all and I would 10/10 recommend for a softer and bouncier skin on your face!  ♡(ŐωŐ人)

No comments:

Post a Comment