Sunday 26 July 2015

♡ ~ All About Me~ ♡ - A very long list!

~ So, I guess I should tell you about myself! ~ ( ͒ ́ .̫ ඉ ̀ ͒)

I will Underline things to make it easier to get to know me if you don't feel like reading through all of my blabbering!


First thing's first, I love ANYTHING cute! I'm a sucker for Pastels, especially Pink and Purple!

I love Fashion, I love Vintage, and Girly styles, and 80's, 90's and early 00's style fashion, and I  Especially Love Larme Kei, Fairy Kei, and Lolita, (And most other J-fasion), and My favourite Models is Amo!

♡ A lot of you may know that I am a cosplayer! I started officially cosplaying when I was 13. I was Sakura from Card Captors, but my first “non-official” cosplay would roughly be when I cosplayed Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz when I just turned 5! My grandma made the costume, which brings me to saying just how much my grandparents have supported me throughout my life! I probably wouldn’t have been the person I am today without them!
Here is a link to my Cosplay World Profile! > http://worldcosplay.net/member/prettycurse

 I LOVE anything about ghosts and other paranormal things! I love true ghost stories, and ghost tours, and ghost shows like Ghost Hunters (Also because I love hearing about the history of old places, I'm boring, right?) and I have also attempted putting together my own ghost hunting team, but most of my friends are too scared to investigate... (ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

♡ I love old things, especially buildings, books, and mirrors (for some reason I have a whole collection of old mirrors...) 

I collect Toys! Especially 80's, 90's and early 00's toys. Also, anything cute! I have a whole big collection of Lala-loopsies, Monster High dolls, and Zelfs that I love hehe! I will blog about toys! 

♡ okay, I collect LOTS of things. Sometimes I kinda feel like a bird collecting shiny things...

I sew! I don't exactly like sewing, but I do it! I make a lot of my own clothes, and I make costumes for myself, and my other cosplayer friends!

I own an online shop! 
It’s called “prettycurse Boutique” I have it on Storenvy, and I also have stalls at markets and school fetes. I am aiming on having one at a convention next year! I sell mostly Jewellery and accessories, but I am also starting to sell clothes, shoes, toys, and other miscellaneous items.
Here is the link to my storenvy shop! > http://prettycurseboutique.storenvy.com


I am a “youtuber” Although, I don’t have many “views” or “subscribers” I post Convention Vlogs, makeup tutorials, and other random things I decide to do! I would love if you could, maybe, go over there and maybe chack out my channel and subscribe? I’d really appreciate it! It would even make me even happier to make more videos! 
Here is the link! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Vq34rXmAwsh5dav7PlVPQ

I like to play games.
 I love Games on all devices, especially Xbox 360 and 3ds.
 Here is a randomly listed list of all of the games I like:

Tekken, Streetfighter, Resident Evil, Minecraft, Animal Crossing and Nintendogs, The Metalgear series, Tomb Raider, The Sims, Super Mario bros, Tererria, Tony Hawk, Grand theft Auto,  The Legend of Zelda, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon, Singstar and Rockband, Soulcalibur, Halo, Devil May Cry, Drawn to Life, Marvel Vs Capcom, Uncharted… I have more, but I can’t remember all of them!

I also like table top games like Operation, Uno, Solitaire, (or patience), Chess, Guess who?, and Dominos.

I love Music
I love to sing, and play instruments, and the main instruments I play are the Piano and the Guitar.

My favourite musicians/Bands are:
Radiohead, The Beatles, Nirvana, The Cure, The Sex Pistols, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out boy, P!NK, Katy Perry (Her OLD songs), Lily Allen, Adele, Delta Goodrem,  Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and lots more I can't think of from the top of my head  ヾ(*´∀`*)/

I like Anime!

 As most Australians from the 90s, I have been watching Anime since I was born (Thanks to Cheeze TV and Foxtel) but have only began really getting into Anime when I was 12. 
The shows I love are:
Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase, Card Captor Sakura, Attack on Titan, Code Geass, Love Live!, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Hamtaro.

I LOVE STICKERS!!! Especially super cute stickers, and Sanrio! I have a whole collection of stickers hehe!

I collect plush Unicorns! I only found out I collect them when I realised I had more than 3..

♡ I have a massive collection of Pokemon merchandise ranging from the Pokemon edition Nintendo 64, to Toys, Books, Games and Trading cards! 

I'm a student, too! 
I am currently studying a diploma in photo imaging (Photography!) I used to do Fashion Design and technologies, and before that, I was in High school where I completed my HSC and obtained my Certificate 3 in Entertainment (Stage and Theatre crew stuff) and my Certificate 3 in Screen and Media (Screen crew stuff) I also studied Japanese in 8th and 9th grade, but I still have a LOT to learn before I feel comfortable actually using the language! (I get very embarrassed)  

♡ Flavours: My favourite flavour is Mint Choc ANYTHING, but I also Love chocolate, and Strawberry flavour. However, I always get strawberry flavour because it is cute and I love pink

I Loooove shopping! Like, seriously! It doesn't even have to be for me, I just love picking out clothes and other things at shops, or even buying online!. sometimes, when I'm feeling down, I just walk to the shops and look around for an hour, and I feel better, I don't even have to buy anything, but I usually do!

I love Vegetables! 
I love cakes and what not, but I can't eat them all the time, otherwise I'd put on lots of weight and I don't feel well when I eat fast food. I can eat as much vegetables as I like and I will feel healthy from all the micro-nutrients! (They are great for your skin too!)I also love fruit!
My favourite fruits and Vegetables (And other foods that grow) are Strawberries, Banana's, Kiwi Fruit, Watermelon, Apples, and Rockmelon, Broccoli, Spinach, Asparagus, Zuchinni, Peas, Mushrooms, Olives, Cashews, Almonds, Pumpkin and Carrots (*^ω^*)

I am a maid in a Maid Cafe!
My Maid name is Suki, and it is my first year being a SMASH! maid. ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) 
If you are going to SMASH! this year, come and check the maid cafe out! 

I have my own Facebook page
It's where I post updates on things like my youtube videos, my Cosplay progress and much more! 
Here's the link if you would like to check it out! > https://www.facebook.com/pages/Samara-Prettycurse/762705393770141

Thanks for taking the time to read my facts! It makes me feel very happy hehe ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

~ I may or may not add to this throughout time to keep it up to date! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment