Thursday 27 August 2015

Sakura Picnic

Last Sunday, I was invited to a picnic for the Maid Cafe I was part of this year at SMASH!

It was an overcast and rainy day, but Justin and I still decided to go, as I wanted to meet up with my friends, and I have never been to Auburn Botanic Gardens before, (Which is exactly where we went!) and there is also a big Cherry Blossom Festival celebrating their bloom, as it's springtime here, and they last for about 2 weeks!

Here are some photos of the day! 

I bought pocky a few days prior, and was very keen to eat it all!

This is what you see as you enter!

Oh, look, I'm eating food



So, This is my poor attempt to make a wa lolita style dress (⌇ຶД⌇ຶ)
Please don't kill me
(Ok, let's just say its a Yukata/Kimono with a short, gathered skirt) (´°ω°`)

A wild Justin appeared! 

Look! It's me on a bridge!
Look! It's me walking up some rock steps!

Look! It's me sitting on a rock!

Look! It's me walking across some rocks!
(Ok I'm done hehe)









Well, That's it for the pictures, I look like such a loner in most of these photos! Ha-ha!
 I hope you enjoyed at least one of them! (*^ ౪ ^。)



No comments:

Post a Comment